Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My First Post

Yeah! I finally got my blog up and running. I'm still not quite satisfied with it, but it works for now. Now I can start sharing layouts featuring some great products. I just received a wonderful Graduation kit from Shrkmoms Creations and can't wait to dive in and get started on some layouts using it. I'll post them here as soon as I have them done. So...for my first post I want to share some of Snap Scrap Create's collections. She has some really great stuff.
For this layout I used her Over the Rainbow collection. I love the bright colors.


And then on a softer note she has the Garden of Whispers collection..


I found the Garden of Whispers kit to be very versatile as I went from soft in the above layout to grungy in this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment